3.12.2010

Monteverde

So here is where I have been living. The Monteverde Biological Field Station:

Front:


Side:


Inside, main stairs:


Upstairs with my TA about to moon me:



The "classroom":



Bathrooms:


Library:



Computer Room:



Where our laundry is done (it is done for us...):


Side again with "Boys Cabin" up top:


Our Cabin:



My bed on the bottom left:


Bad bathroom photo:


View from the Cabin:


Leaving Monteverde tomorrow morning for two and a half weeks. Going to the Carribean Coast and then to Panama and then back to Monteverde. When I get back, I will be at the station (seen above) for a few days, then we are moving into our homestays.

SOOOOO you will not hear from me for about 17 days. Hope all is well back home. Sorry I haven't sent any mail to any of you (my friends/family) or called...anyone. Been super busy. Took two midterms and wrote two papers this week. It was ROUGH. So this break is well deserved and I am really looking forward to it.

More to come when I return. Be well. Be happy.

PEACE.

1 comment:

David said...

It looks like Itasca, cept nicer, and in a jungle