8.23.2010

Peru: Around the Lodge

So now begins the task of showing all of you in internet land where I was working and playing for over two months in Peru. I took a lot of photos and didn't have access to a computer to edit or organize them. So new posts will be slow. But more photos will keep on coming. Stay tuned. If you want to know what I was doing here, read this Post.

These photos are all taken right around the lodge, The Explorer's Inn, that I was working at. Enjoy!


The boats we used to get up and down river from the closest town, Puerto Maldonado. The boat ride could either take 45min or 3 hours, depending on weather.

This is the view of the lodge from the river. Stairs on the left, lookout point on the right.

Sunrise on the boat:




And this is the lodge...




This is my bungalow. Where I slept and worked and all that good stuff:

My bed, bottom bunk:

Workin' under candle light every night:




No comments: