5.25.2010

Off to Peru

Spent my first night in Costa Rica in the Hostel Pangea. Spending my last night in Costa Rica in the Hostel Pangea. It feels so weird knowing I am going to be leaving the place I have just spent the past 4 months. It was by far the greatest experience of my life. I met amazing people. Saw some of the most beautiful places in the world. And learned more than my mind can handle. I will miss those I have met. And I miss my family and friends back home who I have not seen in a long while. But... I must continue the adventure. Continue my endless journey of body and mind. Continue to see the world and all the beauty that it holds.

I will continue my blog, assuming I have Internet access. And still have some photos to put up from the end of my trip here. So stay tuned. Enjoy the beauty that summer brings, where ever you are. Have a beer on the porch. Have a bonfire. Climb a bunch of trees. Look up at the stars and let your dreams soar. Most of all, enjoy the company of those around you. Because if I have learned anything on this journey, it's that the people you're with - friends, lovers, teachers, strangers - these are the people who make the experience worth while. They are who you remember first.

Peace,
Jason

No comments: